Tomorrow morning, we head out on a little trip to celebrate our 1st year of married life.
In a nutshell, here’s the itinerary:
- Leave Reno at 3AM (in about 6 hours!). Destination: San Francisco. By car.
- Leave San Francisco at noonish. Destination: Heathrow, London, England.
- England – Paris via the fancy Eurostar.
- Paris to Amsterdam in some sort of high-speed train.
- Amsterdam to Berlin.
- Berlin to San Francisco.
- Drive from San Francisco and get home.
We’re so excited! Bags are packed, camera batteries are ready, and our passports and plane/train tickets are lined up.
We don’t have any idea of when we’ll be getting online again, but if I can, I might try to push a picture or a small update up to here… otherwise, look for a trip report sometime in August!